Fermentation Tasmania, as a not-for-profit company, has appointed a highly skilled Board to lead this project to a successful future.
· Kim Seagram (Chair): Co-owner of Stillwater & Black Cow Restaurants, co-founder of Harvest Launceston
· Jan Davis (Company Secretary): Agribusiness and Government Relations Consultant.
· Michael Harvey (Treasurer): Principal MDH Accounting.
· Caroline Brown: Cider Maker; Senior Policy Analyst at DPIPWE.
· Peter Schutz: Chair, Food Innovation Australia Ltd.
· Dr Tom Lewis (Executive Director): Director, RDS Partners.
To advise the Board, a Technical Management Committee made up of industry professionals has also been formed.
· Chair: Dr Tom Lewis
· Product Development: Natalie Fryar (Consultant Winemaker)
· Skills & Training: Chris Bennett (The Whisky Academy)
· Research: Dr Anna Carew (UTAS Wine and Cider Science Researcher)
· Tourism: Rodney Dunn (The Agrarian Kitchen)
Keeping you informed with what is bubbling under in the world of fermentasmania. Also puns.